Serenity View knows you are unique, that’s why we personalize every treatment plan. Personalized treatment involves using evidence-based treatments to treat addiction, trauma, and co-occuring disorders.
Our team of medical professionals will supervise your detoxification process and ease you off substances while monitoring your vitals and preparing you for the next step in treatment.
Onsite housing at our expansive estate in North-East Texas with 24/7 access to clinical staff. Your unique treatment plan will include a schedule of individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential therapies like equine therapy, fitness programs, nutrition, and recreation.
Partial Hospitalization Program
For patients that do not require full-time residential treatment, we offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). Partial Hospitalization allows for more independence and a gradual adjustment to your next step in recovery, either in outpatient care or returning home in recovery.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Serenity View. Your personalized treatment includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our therapies are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Therapies, treatments, and activities available at Serenity View:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Seeking Safety for Trauma/Substance Use
- Anger Management
- Relapse Prevention Process Groups
- Family Systems
- Gender-specific Process Groups
- Biology of Addiction Education
- Family Therapy Sessions
- Yoga, Meditation, Movement with Intent
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Personal Fitness Training and Nutritional Guidance
- Optional: Bible Study and Spiritual Support
12-Step/Recovery Support Group Integration
- SMART Recovery
- Celebrate Recovery