Treatment Programs for professionals
Our staff spent a year researching the delicate nature of assessment and treatment programs for individuals in professional careers and specialize in high-quality addiction treatment for patients in healthcare, aviation, transportation, law, professional sports and other professional careers.
The Serenity View Professional Treatment Program Includes:
- All of the clinical care and complementary therapies that come with enrollment in the Serenity View residential treatment program
- Addiction treatment that meets the guidelines set by state and local professional health programs, boards and unions, for as long as clinically necessary
- Cooperation with and consideration for your licensing and monitoring boards and/or referents as applicable
- Access to a psychologist dedicated to assessing patients in the Professionals Treatment Program and a specific team of addiction specialists with over 68 years of combined experience in the field
- Involvement in support groups for professional recovery, such as Nightingale, Caduceus and Birds Of A Feather, in addition to traditional 12-Step, SMART and Celebrate Recovery groups that support our clinical care